Welcome to your second family, working at Five Wellbeing Studio + Spa means working alongside passionate individuals who are committed to creating a unique guest experience and a work environment that cultivates and supports the goals and wellbeing of the people who work here.
We know our team members are the foundation of our business. It is our intention to provide a nurturing, collaborative, and mindful environment for each of our employees. We encourage you to learn and grow personally and professionally through education and leadership opportunities. We will always be open to your ideas and encourage open communication.
Whether you are a guest in our spa or a cherished team member our values extend to all who walk through our doors.
We are inclusive, supportive and nurturing.
We foster connection between ourselves and our community.
We warmly serve our guests, neighbors and colleagues.
We demonstrate mutual respect to all.
We trust each other and believe in positive intent.
We’re proud to offer an exceptional compensation and benefit package to our valued team members:
- Competitive compensation package with the potential to qualify for bonuses
- Paid time off, annual reviews, and the opportunity for raises
- Paid training programs designed to maximize your success in the workplace
- Access to our yoga, meditation and self-guided treatment rooms for personal use
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available to all employees.Costs/company contribution vary based upon eligibility
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Discounts on retail products
- Leadership that enthusiastically supports your goals
We believe in abundance for all and support our employees in becoming successful team members and strive to assist you in reaching your income goals.
current job opening
JOB TITLE + DESCRIPTION
GUEST SERVICE – CONCIERGE
Two Part-Time Positions Open
You are the first impression of the business. Our guests will either; hear the graciousness in your voice as you answer the phone or feel it when they arrive for services or studio classes you’ve booked for them. As a member of the Front Desk team, you are the face of the Five Wellbeing Studio + Spa brand. You are the wizard that creates the guest journey by uncovering their needs and identifying which element water, fire, metal, wood, and earth or combination of elements they are. Whatever elements describe them best, you will guide them on a joyful and therapeutic journey to a better way to be.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
- Open and close the spa and studio depending on your shift schedule
- Check-in each guest for treatments and classes
- Check-out each guest after they have concluded their day
- Be scheduled for a minimum of three shifts per week, to include morning, evening and weekends
- Answer our multi-line phone system
- Schedule treatments and classes as needed for each guest
- Sell products and gift cards
- Keep the front desk, retail and common areas clean and tidy
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Becoming the expert on our Five Element services, class offerings, events and workshops, and computer system
- A competitive compensation rate and robust soft benefit opportunities
- Continuous customer service training
- Exciting contests and retail opportunities
- Opportunities to grow and develop within the spa industry
WE HAVE SOME GUIDELINES AND REQUESTS:
- Possess a high school degree or equivalent along with computer skills and sales experience
- A minimum of 2 years of front desk or customer service experience in hospitality related industry
- The ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Be enthusiastic, detail-oriented, articulate, and have a personality and graciousness that shines through
- Possess strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to effectively communicate with guests, staff, and leadership
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of the business, cross-selling additional services and amenities as appropriate
join the five wellbeing team
APPLICATION + RESUME
Please complete an application and attach your resume for an opportunity to join our flagship team at the Five Wellbeing Spa + Studio.