Welcome to your second family, working at Five Wellbeing Studio + Spa means working alongside passionate individuals who are committed to creating a unique guest experience and a work environment that cultivates and supports the goals and wellbeing of the people who work here.
We know our team members are the foundation of our business. It is our intention to provide a nurturing, collaborative, and mindful environment for each of our employees. We encourage you to learn and grow personally and professionally through education and leadership opportunities. We will always be open to your ideas and encourage open communication.
Whether you are a guest in our spa or a cherished team member our values extend to all who walk through our doors.
We are inclusive, supportive and nurturing.
We foster connection between ourselves and our community.
We warmly serve our guests, neighbors and colleagues.
We demonstrate mutual respect to all.
We trust each other and believe in positive intent.
We’re proud to offer an exceptional compensation and benefit package to our valued team members:
- Competitive compensation package with the potential to qualify for bonuses
- Paid time off, annual reviews, and the opportunity for raises
- Paid training programs designed to maximize your success in the workplace
- Access to our yoga, meditation and self-guided treatment rooms for personal use
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available to all employees.Costs/company contribution vary based upon eligibility
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Discounts on retail products
- Leadership that enthusiastically supports your goals
We believe in abundance for all and support our employees in becoming successful team members and strive to assist you in reaching your income goals.
current job opening
JOB TITLE + DESCRIPTION
Your technique and self-expression are at the core of what makes your bodywork one of a kind. As a massage therapist at Five Wellbeing Studio + Spa, you will offer a variety of specialty services based on the five elements; water, fire, metal, wood, and earth. Utilizing unique tables and equipment each treatment will be tailored to the specific needs of each guest as you create a wellbeing experience that leaves them feeling nurtured and cared for until their next visit.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
- Provide 50, 60, 80 and 90 minute customized treatments
- Educate, recommend and close the guest on at home care
- Be scheduled for a minimum of three shifts per week, to include mornings, evenings weekends and holidays
- Participate in required on-site education and trainings
- Attend to treatment rooms and common areas keeping them clean and tidy at all times
YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO:
- A competitive compensation structure and robust soft benefit opportunities
- Signing Bonus
- Ongoing education, training and workshops
- Engaging in community events and outreach programs
- Working in a team environment
WE HAVE SOME GUIDELINES AND REQUESTS:
- You must possess a current and valid state of Colorado Massage License
- Be skilled in performance and a variety of bodywork
- Ability to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Excellent customer service and effective communication skills
join the five wellbeing team
APPLICATION + RESUME
Please complete an application and attach your resume for an opportunity to join our flagship team at the Five Wellbeing Spa + Studio.